Since I graduated me and 6 of my good friends go on a girls trip ever year. Spouses are restricted and children are welcome. However, we all try to arrange for the children to be watched so we can have a weekend with just the girls. This year we went to Lava Hot Springs. We had so much fun. We spent our time riding down the river,
eating, talking
eating, talking
playing in the water,
eating some more and talking some more
2 comments:
Look at all those sexy ladies!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for letting me join you for an evening. I had so much fun!
oh man, I just love you guys! looks like you had fun...but hey that is never a problem when you all get together. and I love how half of you are pretty pregnant and you can't even tell!
Post a Comment